- This event has passed.
Coronavirus: is your business ready to work from home?
12 March @ 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
As the coronavirus continues to spread across the UK, is your business ready to deal with the possibility of your employees having to work from home?
Our webinar, “Coronavirus: is your business ready?” will talk you through creating a solid work from home plan and the necessary software and technology upgrades to cause the least disruption to your business.
This session will cover:
- Creating a solid work from home plan
- What resources you need to provide for employees to work from home effectively, including:
- Hardware and equipment
- Software and systems
- Safeguards for sensitive information
- Support for remote workers
- How to make sure employees are still able to communicate with customers
- How to ensure clear communication between home and office workers
- Q&A session
Book your free place today to find out how Custard can help prepare you for a potential coronavirus outbreak within your business, and ensure you have the necessary software and technology upgrades to cause the least disruption to your business.