Custard have a diverse range of experience in the implementation, migration and security for Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Amazon AWS public cloud platforms.
In the cloud era, workloads happen everywhere yet security and data protection strategy isn’t always sufficient to protect all elements, for example, you probably backup your onsite file servers and have a Firewall on your perimeter but you may not backup your Mailboxes in Office 365 or have your Azure workloads behind a Firewall.
Custard can help your business to secure all elements of your IT, even in Microsoft and Amazon’s public clouds.
Projects we can work with your business on
- Azure and AWS Public Cloud Infrastructure Implementation & Management
- Consultation and Project Management for migration to Public Cloud platforms
- Hybrid Cloud Environments for Azure or AWS with On-Premise Hyper-V and VMware Infrastructure
- Barracuda Next Generation Firewall implementation in Azure and AWS
- Application Protection and Barracuda Web Application Firewall deployment in Azure and AWS
- Long-term retention backup solutions for 365, Hyper-V and VMware to AWS
- Realtime Zerto Disaster Recovery solutions to on-premise to Azure and AWS
- On-premise private cloud services and application aware Flash Storage
- Implementation of Global, WAN and ISP independent, resilient cross platform connectivity between Public Cloud, Private Cloud and On-Premise
Our team is made up of friendly and reliable tech support professionals whose focus is always based on the customer experience and providing excellent service – no matter what size or sector you operate.
Custard is delighted to have received official notification that we have passed our ISO 27001 certification for 2020/21, successfully marking our excellence in the delivery of managed IT support and […]Read More
Microsoft Teams is the ultimate tool for collaborating at work and is even more significant now that so many businesses are finding it necessary to work remotely. In this blog […]Read More
It’s a well-known fact that Microsoft Teams is a business’ central hub for communication and productivity. But how can you use the Teams application to help you achieve more in […]Read More