Custard have a diverse range of experience in the implementation, migration and security for Microsoft Office 365, Azure and Amazon AWS public cloud platforms.
In the cloud era, workloads happen everywhere yet security and data protection strategy isn’t always sufficient to protect all elements, for example, you probably backup your onsite file servers and have a Firewall on your perimeter but you may not backup your Mailboxes in Office 365 or have your Azure workloads behind a Firewall.
Custard can help your business to secure all elements of your IT, even in Microsoft and Amazon’s public clouds.
Projects we can work with your business on
- Azure and AWS Public Cloud Infrastructure Implementation & Management
- Consultation and Project Management for migration to Public Cloud platforms
- Hybrid Cloud Environments for Azure or AWS with On-Premise Hyper-V and VMware Infrastructure
- Barracuda Next Generation Firewall implementation in Azure and AWS
- Application Protection and Barracuda Web Application Firewall deployment in Azure and AWS
- Long-term retention backup solutions for 365, Hyper-V and VMware to AWS
- Realtime Zerto Disaster Recovery solutions to on-premise to Azure and AWS
- On-premise private cloud services and application aware Flash Storage
- Implementation of Global, WAN and ISP independent, resilient cross platform connectivity between Public Cloud, Private Cloud and On-Premise
IT support that's simple, friendly and effective
Custard offer market-leading IT support solutions to the UK and to our international partners, all from our state-of-the-art headquarters in Nottingham and London.
For over two decades we have helped our customers become more dynamic, productive, secure and future proof, through innovative IT solutions for business problems. Whether your company needs help with IT infrastructure, flexible and reliable hardware or expert technical consultancy – We offer tailor-made IT support solutions to help your business continue to grow and thrive in this modern world.
Our team is made up of friendly and reliable tech support professionals whose focus is always based on the customer experience and providing excellent service – no matter what size or sector you operate.
Why it’s time to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an essential requirement to ensure your business is fully protected and follows best security practices. MFA will add an extra layer of security to your […]Read More