Gatekeeper Wireless Authentication
Access computers and web credentials using one key - wirelessly
Halberd provides users with a hassle-free login experience by eliminating the need to type passwords, without compromising convenience and productivity.
Halberd Wireless Key
Eliminates manual logins forever
Proximity-based lock and unlock functionality
Separate hardware key, independent of phone/internet
Does not require physical contact with computer
Lightweight and water/crush resistant
Wireless Authentication Eliminates Manual Entry of Passwords
Auto-Unlock feature for smooth, instant access:
- Works on desktops, laptops, and tablets (Mac & PC)
- Military-grade AES 256 encryption and stored on the computer
- Adjustable range from inches to 30 feet
- Useful for regulatory compliance (e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, HITECH, CJIS)
When the wireless key fob is in range, GateKeeper authenticates the user and logs them in instantly. When the key moves out of range, GateKeeper automatically locks the computer.
Comprehensive Reporting and User Logs Can Track User Activity and Location
GateKeeper Enterprise logs all user activity including login and logout times, plus motion behaviour of user movement throughout the office.
- Powerful analytics measure efficiency and time secured
- Detailed access logs from each computer auto-recorded
- Identify individual users – even on shared computers
- Filter data based on GateKeeper credentials, computers, and activity
Centralised management of all users, credentials and computers.
GateKeeper Hub manages all your identities in one place and provides access to computers on the network and web credentials for every user, on demand. Administrators can set access control policies, manage users, collect audit logs, and generate reports from web-based GateKeeper Hub.
- On-site server/database keeps all credentials secured
- Web browser-based access to GateKeeper Hub
- Access management for users and computers
- Audit logs for all GateKeeper-related events
Our team is made up of friendly and reliable tech support professionals whose focus is always based on the customer experience and providing excellent service – no matter what size or sector you operate. Read all of our case studies to find out how we can help.
Why it’s time to enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is an essential requirement to ensure your business is fully protected and follows best security practices. MFA will add an extra layer of security to your […]Read More
Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards 2021 Winner We are very proud to have been awarded “Specialist IT Support Firm of the Year” at the Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence […]Read More
IT training presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all employees. IT training and development in the workplace provides both the company as a whole, and individual […]Read More